If you want to look well dressed, you should always aim to look mature.
- Rolled up cuff from the bottom it gives jeans a different look but with that rolled cuff jeans by default you must wear a Loafers or a High Ankle Shoes.
- Ripped Knees, you also can give proper tone to your basic jeans.
- Avoid baggy jeans You want to avoid having to pull up your jeans every two seconds. They should keep themselves up without a belt. and, they should not pull around your ankles.
- For a Party go for a Distressed/ Ripped Jeans but make sure Basic Tees or Shirt is the Best Combination for Distressed/ Ripped Jeans.
- Want to look stylish in office? Wear Z Black Basic Jeans or Carbon Black Jeans.
- While buying those jeans first make sure to try those jeans first and those jeans comfortable fit for you
- You can stick patches on your jeans to make more stylish